Satellite tracking program for M100. (Requires keplrn.do)
My modified version with Y2K Fix and with the tracking interface and the
kep update routines removed is in this archive.
Original TRK100 software can be downloaded here:
1. Download TRK100.DO and KEPLRN.DO if you haven't already.
2. Connect your M100 to your PC with a Null Modem Cable.
3. On the M100 launch TELCOM and setup your com port.
* I usually set my COM port to 1200 baud 8N1 with XON/XOFF. To
do this issue the STAT 58N1E command at the Telecom: prompt.
4. After setting your baud rate and flow control above enter TERM.
5. Launch your favorite terminal program on your PC and configure the
baud and flow control paramaters to match that of the M100. If
using the above 58N1E insure that Software Flow Contorl is enabled.
6. Transfer via ASCII the two files listed above.
* Hit F2 on the M100